What is the Best Mattress – Spring, Memory Foam Or Latex Foam?
Are you confused with which is the best mattress to buy for yourself? With so many types of mattresses such as foam, latex and spring, it is no wonder shoppers like you are overwhelmed with choices. This can be a major problem if you have no idea what these difference are all about. Here is a quick rundown of the three types of mattress.
8 out of 10 mattress bought by shoppers are spring mattress. There are both advantage and disadvantages to whichever you buy. But most likely, you have slept on a spring mattress before. You will find that it is firmer and provides strong support to your spine when you sleep on them compared to other types. The number of coils will determine the quality. If you prefer the feel of a spring mattress, look out for a gauge coil of at least 315 as that is the so-called minimum desirable support experts have recommended. How good the experience or comfort will depends on the coil distribution. You may not be able to see the inside distribution of the coils, so do find out from the salesperson. Go ahead and lie on the bed to check whether the coil is evenly distributed to be able to support the weight from your thighs, hips and spine.
Latex is another word for rubber. Just like memory mattresses, it is able to bendable, offering better alignment support compared to spring types. If you like a bouncy feel and yet prefer the firmness of memory mattress, then the latex foam will be a good choice for you. It is considered the in-between if you compare to the other 2 mattress review here. It is also suitable for those who prefers a hypo-allergenic product.
Mattress Reviews - Simmons Vs Sealy Vs Serta Mattress
We cannot say for certain which between Simmons, Sealy and Serta is the better mattress. I cannot speak for you on what can bring you more comfort when you are sleeping. In fact, it is difficult to find a mattress that provides all the things we need.
However, to answer the question "which is a better choice", I would have to say Sealy. Mind that I have only arrived to this conclusion due to the lesser complaints thrown at this company and the higher satisfaction rating they have received. When one is comparing, one should look at the bigger picture.
There really is not that much of a difference. Only that, each have a specific attribute that they excel on. For instance, Simmons offers better spring beds with their beautyrest line. Sealy offers better memory foam and latex technology with their posturepedic line. Serta is just in between.
So in general, you have to test the comfort of the mattress first and get to know more about the reputation of the mattress brand before giving your plastic and have them charge you with thousands of dollars.
Bed Bugs At Center Of Dispute With Apartment Landlord
There are a few things you learn when you've been in the mattress trade for decades. One of those is that people are a predictable species.
Mattress shopping is more reactionary than planned. There are certain life changes that prompt people into buying a new bed, unfortunately, these moments are often out of sync with the best time to buy a mattress.
So with a little forward thinking it is possible to coordinate the sudden need for a new mattress with the best times of the year to buy one. Think of it as: Mattress Shopping 101 - Working Around the Big Changes
The first thing to do is take a look at your family situation and plan accordingly. People buy new beds as the family grows, love blooms, and also when it fades. Here are a few warning signs that a new bed may be in your near future.
1. If you have little ones in cribs, it's safe to say they'll be in beds one day. Think of when this graduation will come, and start looking for sales early. Plan your mattress shopping excursion around some of the best times of the year listed below.
3. Mismatched Sales. April is traditionally a slow month for mattress stores, so it's a good time for spring-cleaning. This is often when they usually have their official year-end (in tax terms), and when they do their inventory. Going through the warehouse with a clipboard can unearth a lot of odds and ends, and mattresses without matching bases, due to damage, or misplaced orders or what have you. Mattress stores will often pair the mismatched tops and bottoms together to get them out the door at a greatly reduced price.
Take a look at where you are in life, the major changes coming up down the road, and the new beds this will necessitate. Think of the sizes you'll need. There is no reason to pay full price. Keep these mattress sale seasons in mind, plan ahead, and save.
- Sealy Queen Beds Prices Hyde Park
- Sealy Memory Foam Mattress Prices Sunninghill
- Sealy Mattress Prices Florida
- Sealy King Size Beds Prices Northcliff
- Sealy Double Mattress Prices Randburg
- Sealy Double Bed Prices Johannesburg
- Sealy Contemporary Beds Prices Parkmore
- Buy Sealy Queen Size Memory Southgate